I ACCEPT!!!!

The challenge??? - Post one picture every day for an entire year.
So here's me... Betsy- enjoying all aspects of life!

FYI: my OTHER blog http://betsymyers-dontforgettolaugh.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2010

Stole it and Startin' it

I stole this idea for a blog from my friend, Christy.  She's already rockin' with it and I'm a few days behind, but I'm anxious to try to complete the challenge too. 

The challenge-
post ONE photo every day of this year

Here's another steal- my first photo!  and guess what... CHRISTY TOOK IT!!!! ha ha ha   
It's too cool though, so I can't help but share!  And in my defense, I WAS THERE when she took it and it was MY idea to snap the shot.   hee hee   I do give HER credit though, so I imagine she'll forgive me.
It's of her sister-in-law's hair with teeny, yet PERFECT SNOWFLAKES!   I LOVE IT

Enjoy THIS photo and hopefully many, many more.


And by the way... Christy's blog of photos is:

2 comments:

crit said...

ding ding! the point is to take a picture each day of the year and post it... not repost one you had already taken!! LOL.

i'll still keep checking anyway though.. because you have a crazy mind and who knows what you'll come up with!

Betsy Myers said...

ha ha I didn't realize that rule!!! Oh well... I'm going to do it MY way. I'm LOVING the idea, so THANKS!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

background