I ACCEPT!!!!

The challenge??? - Post one picture every day for an entire year.
So here's me... Betsy- enjoying all aspects of life!

FYI: my OTHER blog http://betsymyers-dontforgettolaugh.blogspot.com/

January 5, 2010

Day 5 - snowflake

Okay, so apparently I've completely missed the point of the ORIGINAL 365 CHALLENGE!  You're supposed to grab your camera and CLICK a photo everyday to post.  I guess it's to sort of record your life for one year in photos.  Of course this DOES sound interesting, but NO WAY am I feeling up to accepting.
On the other hand, I completely LOVE MY version and fully intend to finish it! 
360 days to go

DAY 5
AMAZING PHOTOS of
REAL SNOWFLAKES

Can you believe this is REAL?!?!?!  Incredible!!!


1 comment:

Rain S500i said...

cool,i like ur idea,post 365 pics in 365 days,ur doing great,keep doing it,i ll support u woohtoott,

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

background