I ACCEPT!!!!

The challenge??? - Post one picture every day for an entire year.
So here's me... Betsy- enjoying all aspects of life!

FYI: my OTHER blog http://betsymyers-dontforgettolaugh.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2010

Day 3... All Caught Up

Since I started late on this challenge, I wondered how I would feel at the END of the year being short a couple days of photos.  I decided to get caught up to date, so here's another...
Then I'll follow the rule of ONE PER DAY, yet EVERY DAY!
Yes... this is me!  July, 2009     WOO HOO

1 comment:

Rain S500i said...

wooohoooooo..soo coool,u know what,i feel jelous with u coz u have this moment :D come on u've gotta tell me how do u feel when u stay up there,scare?excited?

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

background